for Friday Nov 15 2019
|Get Your TriRudy Ad
us to get your ad in this space and other exposures.
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
Today's image is of TriRudy member Aaron Fillion. The story behind this image is unknown but here's another story about Aaron, where he "lost the race, but won the title".
Come celebrate another year of TriRudy!
Sunday, November 17th from 5-9pm at Craft Beer Market. Awards presentation starts at 6:30pm and all the proceeds from the silent auction help keep TriRudy free. If you want to donate to the silent auction, please email Adam@velofix.com
Here's the list of TriRudy silent auction items:
1) One entry to the Somersault Winterman Marathon (149$ value)
2) One entry to the Somersault Canadian Half Iron Triathlon (249$ value)
3) One bike overhaul from velofix Ottawa (239$ value)
4) One regular bike tune up from velofix Ottawa (109$ value)
5) One original painting by Louise Rachlis, Runner on the Canal, 16x20 acrylic on wood (150$ value)
6) One entry to any event at the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend (value up to 359$)
7) One entry to any event at the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend (value up to 359$)
8) One entry to any event at the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend (value up to 359$)
9) A pair of Atlas Run Snowshoes, from Bushtukah ($279.99 value)
10) A membership to Natural Fitness Lab, including training and lessons (100$ value)
11) 2 hours swim clinic from OttawaSwimming.ca (60$ value)
12) Comprehensive Gait Analysis from The Movement Company with Dr. Garrett de Jong ($130 value)
13) 2.5 hour fit session with James Van Toever, physiotherapist and bike fitter with Performance Sports Therapy ($360 value)
14) 100$ gift certifate towards any tour at www.okcycletours.com, from Manny Agulnik
15) Real Estate Comparative Market Analysis, from Basia Vanderveen (500$ value)
16) One Advanced 7 Point Ultrasound Body Composition Test, from Mike Kelly at We Mean Fitness (75$ value)
17) One entry to the 2020 Winterlude Triathlon. (95$ value)
18) One entry to the 2020 Winterlude Triathlon. (95$ value)
19) One Triathlon coaching consultation with Julia Aimers of Team Triumph (95$ value)
20) One free entry for any individual race at the 29th edition of the Gatineau Triathlon (170$ value)
21) One threshold Vo2 max w/lactates from Peak Center (185$ value)
23) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
24) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
25) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
26) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
27) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
28) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
29) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
30) One Sunday video camp, from Technosport (80$) value
31) Neurological Bike from, from Colin Liggett. Two sessions of SensoriMotor Repatterning (255$ value)
32) A custom sportstats toque with iRun t-shirt, from Marc Roy (45$ value)
33) Bicycle Pannier Bags (125$ value)
34) Ryders Cycling Sunglasses (130$ value)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Christmas Boot Camp - registration on now! (Technosport Coach Duane Jones PhD, CSEP-CPT,CFC)
Welcome to TriRudy.com:
|1. CHRISTMAS BOOT CAMP - REGISTRATION ON NOW!|
| ||Technosport Coach Duane Jones PhD, CSEP-CPT,CFC (Announcements)|
skip to next Back to top
Technosport Annual Christmas Bootcamp - train over the holidays! Training is spaced over several days to work with your holiday schedules!
Dec 27, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020
TWO TRAINING LOCATIONS: Lowertown Pool, 40 Cobourg St & Ottawa U Pool, 125 University Private
For ALL Swimmers, ALL LEVELS who want to swim better, easier and faster. We’ve been doing swimming training and analysis for over 50 years – we know athletes and how to help you attain your goals.
We’ll give you a better grounding in the basics if you need that – and for the more advanced, we’ll help you work on refinement of your swim skills.
Your camp registration includes up to 20 hours of pool and lecture time, work/life/training balancing & personal underwater video analysis!
Personal underwater video
Help in preparing for provincial, national champs, Triathlons & Fitness
Up to 20 hours of pool and lecture time
Nutrition and Training to Peak Performance lectures
Focus on swimming fast and efficiently and lots of meters
Work on starts and turns-race strategies and stroke-specific drills
Receive a computerized body composition analysis and nutrition plan
Plus! non-members receive free swimming with club for 2 weeks!
Register, pay online and learn more!
|Technosport Coach Duane Jones PhD, CSEP-CPT,CFC|
COACH DUANE JONES PhD, CSEP-CPT, CFC
A proud TriRudy Award sponsor!
Specialized coaching starting at just $3.50 per hour!
Register at www.technosport.ca
Like us on Facebook – Tell your friends! www.facebook.com/Technosport